Monday, November 11, 2013

Xisode: Pre-4 team





Ok, I'm as ready as I'm going to be. Here's my team prior to the elite 4. The only thing I know about them is their types; Fire, water, dragon and steel. I don't know anything about the champion. I'm guessing he'll have a mix. I might have gotten carried away and over leveled a little bit, we'll see. Grinding is just super easy in this game.




Colby - Chesnaught lvl. 70
Role: Physical tank
Hammer Arm
Leech Seed
Seed Bomb
Spiky Shield
Item: Rocky Helmet









Smithers - Blastoise lvl.70
Role: Special tank/dragon killer
Toxic
Flash Cannon
Scald
Ice Beam
Item: Blastoisinite







Goomba - Goodra lvl. 70
Role: Special tank/attacker
Power Whip
Substitute
Thunderbolt
Dragon Pulse
Item: Leftovers






Bellatrix - Malamar lvl. 70
Role: Physical carry
Psychocut
Superpower
Pluck :P
Night Slash
Item: king's rock










Verde - Scolidepe lvl. 70
Role: physical carry
Megahorn
Swords dance
Earthquake
Poison Jab
Item: black sludge






Whyyyyyy??? - Druddigon lvl. 66
Role: Fodder
Shadow Claw
Outrage
Rock SLide
Superpower
Item: quick claw


4 comments:

  1. Go get em! What level is Bellatrix at? I'm assuming around 70.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. That Blastoisinite is tight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ overleveling. Joe, I think you're gonna do great. It won't be easy, but I'm excited to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing is, in this battle castle they have a bunch of periodically refightable audino's that can give away 10,000+ experience if you use the right buffs. It makes it go very quickly. In the process of leveling Scolidpede and druddigon the rest of my team just kind of happened to level.

    ReplyDelete