Saturday, November 19, 2016

It begins



I have no badges. Will I ever? HOW COULD ANYONE KNOW. Alola is wacky.
But I'm about to go on a trial, and I am very scared.


I could have had a Zubat in my party, but I got mad at it and killed it.


Will my humanity survive this Nuzlocke? Or will I become the thing I have sworn to hate.


MEET THE BUDDIES!

Image result for litten epic
Struan the Litten
- Likes getting his chin scratched
-I named him after a Scottish baby I've never met
-Shoots fire out of his face
-Never gives up
-Is the best
-Meows often

Image result for trumbeak art
Aoife the Trumbeak
-Was a Pikipek until a few minutes ago
-Her name is Irish. It rhymes with FIFA 2016
-Fast and hitty


Image result for yungoos trump
Smarshall the Yungoos
-Has Donald Trump's hairpiece
-Is very angry


Image result for shitty makuhita
Delbert the Makuhita
-Is whatever
-Will make a great mule someday

No comments:

Post a Comment